One Classy Betch

7:54 PM

Kate Middleton is clearly a perfect 10. Can we talk about it? Her effortless beauty never ceases to amaze me and I am absolutely obsessed with EVERYTHING she wears. Not only do I religiously follow the What Kate Wore blog, but I try to imitate her outfits whenever I can. Kate was recently spotted in a totally fetch cream outfit at Wimbledon... dieeee! It was so elegant and awesome that I decided I HAD to find myself a cream dress ASAP. Kate was also wearing her staple nude pumps, the LK Bennett Sledge Shoe. These shoes are obviously more than your standard pump. They are classy and timeless.... and they must be comfortable if she wears them all the damn time. 



Below are the items I scored at Nordies pre-sale that helped me to mimic Kate's Wimbledon look.


Vince Camuto Sarika Pumps (similar here)


Jcrew Brompton Clutch (On sale with extra 40%off here!)









You Might Also Like

0 comments