Nailed It

9:52 AM

There's nothing worse than un-manicured hands and/or feet (puke). Yes, doing your nails takes time but the alternative quite literally isn't pretty. You think no one notices your foul nails with chipped polish?! They do. You may as well run around the office in a crop top and jean shorts... they both convey the exact same message: "I'm a complete mess." So pull yourself together already! 


Don't underestimate the power of clear polish...even just a coat of that does wonders. I used to get my nails done on a weekly basis, until I realized that A) that's redic and B) I'm a poor betch so I started doing my own. It was at this time that I started my ever growing nail polish collection consisting of various colors by Essie, OPI, FACE Stockholm & Urban Outfitters.

Recently I also started using Sally Hansen nail strips which are AH-mazing. If you're too uncoordinated to paint your own nails, but coordinated enough to use stickers (what girl that survived middle school isn't?), then you need to invest STAT. NO dry time and they last for up to 10 days. Perf.
Available at Target here


On a side note... did I mention I love nail polish? Yes, these are my nails done for the 4th of July.... that one special day where my love of America & nail polish unite. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments